5th Annual Croatia Days
The Croatian Cultural Centre in Vancouver, Canada celebrated its grand opening in 1986 and has since then become a well respected multipurpose facility in the city. Owned and operated by the non-profit charitable society: United Croats of Canada – King Tomislav Branch, the society was founded in 1957 to preserve Croatian culture, language, and tradition.
Every year since 2016, we open the doors to Canada’s largest Croatian Cultural Centre to the general public and take a moment to celebrate our culture and community through food, music, dance, and sport. This family friendly event is a showcase of our local Croatian organizations and businesses with lots to see and do for everyone.
This 2 day event from Friday June 16th - Saturday June 17th surely will not disappoint. Admission is free.
- Cultural performances in traditional costumes
- Croatian food and wine (available for purchase
- Kids and adult futsal tournament
- Local Croatian organization information booths
- Beer garden
- Kids zone fun centre
- Products available for purchase from local Croatian businesses